What you need to know…
North Sydney is a rich and vibrant central business district – the third largest in Australia, which sits at the gateway to all major arterial roads just North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is full of commercial and retail office space for lease.
With plenty of high-rise buildings, four shopping malls and a conveniently placed railway station (North Sydney Station), this is the perfect location for businesses that need easy access to all parts of Sydney and are looking for an alternative to being based in the City. In the last couple of years, North Sydney’s Café and Restaurant scene has grown, with options to rival the Sydney CBD.
Facilities in the area:
- North Sydney Train Station
- Green Point Plaza
- Northpoint Shopping Centre
- Berry Square
- North Sydney Town Hall
- North Sydney Olympic Pool
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- The Vibe Milsons Point
For all the parking stations in this precinct, please go to:
Please note City of Sydney’s parking regulations:
To Do & See:
- Walk along the beautiful tree-lined Blues Point Road and settle at one of the pretty cafes on offer.
- Why not start your day right or squeeze a lunchtime workout in at Fitness First North Sydney?
- Head to one of the great pubs in the area such as The Greenwood or Commodore Hotel for a weekday lunch.
- Book a table at Ripples in Milsons Point
- Visit the famous Luna Park for some fun on the rollercoasters; the view isn’t too bad either!
- Finish your week in style with some drinks at the Tree House Bar and Restaurant or The Green’s of North Sydney Bowling Club.
Contact information and useful links:
North Sydney has fantastic access to the North Sydney Train Station as well as buses running along Pacific Highway back to destinations such as North Shore and Manly as well as into the Sydney CBD and beyond.
Sydney Visitor Information Centre 106 George Street, Sydney13 20 77
Sydney Trains & Buses Information Hotline (24hours / 7 days)131 500
North Sydney Council, Customer Service Centre 200 Miller St, North Sydney, Sydney(02) 9936 8100
Sydney’s City Fringe area spans the suburbs of East Sydney, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills, through to Pyrmont, Ultimo, Chippendale, right over to the Inner West.
Mid CBD is the smallest of Sydney’s precincts, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in wow factor.
The Northern CBD precinct runs from Martin Place to Circular Quay, stretching through Macquarie and Kent Streets. Other streets in this area are Phillip, Clarence, Bridge and King Streets.