59 Denison Street Camperdown (Lot 1/SP53308)
59 Denison Street, Camperdown 2050
- Area m2 1,960m2
- Sale Price Expression of interest
- Method of Sale Expression of interest
Property for Sale
- 10+10 year lease to Explore and Develop [expiry 11/02/2024+option]
- Approved 80 place childcare centre circa 1090M2 approx
- Award-winning architecture
- 4+4 year lease to Papaya circa 740M2 approx [expiry 28/2/21+option]
- Major fit-out investment by each tenant
- 1960M2 approx + parking
- Current nett income circa $465,224 PA
- Strong 3.5% annual increases
- 100% of increases in outgoings met by tenants
- DA for stage 2 childcare centre for further 60 places [if Papaya tenancy were to vacate]
- Precinct earmarked for rezoning from industrial IN2 to R4 high density residential#
- Strategic landholding within a proposed residential area#
At 59 Denison Street, Camperdown - also known as Lot 1/1 Hordern Place - at the corner of Derby Street and Denison Street.
Denison Street runs parallel to Australia Street.
59 Denison is part of a strata title industrial complex [SP53308] that surrounds Hordern Place.
Next to O'Dea Reserve, 3 minutes walk to Camperdown Park, 300 metres to Parramatta Road, 1km to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, 1km to Sydney University, 1.1 kms to Newtown Station and 3.8 kms to Central Station.
As part of the dynamic inner west city fringe market, Camperdown continues to attract strong interest from investors, empty nesters, young professionals, creative industries, service suppliers to the University and Hospital precincts and others attracted by good quality housing stock, warehouse office conversions, excellent public transport and the diverse population in the area.