461 Cleveland Street, Redfern 2016
- Area m2 373m2
- Sale Price Auction (If Not Sold Prior)
- Method of Sale For Sale
- Parking Onsite parking for 4 cars
Property for Sale
- Huge land 455.3m2 *
- Int. areas 373.35m2 - 296m2* terrace + 77.35m2* cottage (plus 24m2* private courtyard)
- ‘B4 Mixed Uses’ (front) and ‘R1 Residential’ (rear) – City of Sydney
- 1.25:1 FSR and a height limit of 9 metres, so latent development potential – STCA
- Excellent cash flow business opportunity at the gateway to the Eastern Suburbs and Surry Hills
- Onsite parking for 4 cars - absolute gold!
On the southern side of Cleveland Street between South Dowling and
Stanley Streets only one block from Moore Park, with rear access
from Little Cleveland Street this location is prime with dynamic
growth within this Surry Hills through to Redfern precinct.
An easy walk to the Entertainment Quarter, the Sydney Cricket
Ground and soon to redeveloped Sydney Football Stadium. The Surry
Hills Light Rail stop at Ward Park, corner of Devonshire and
Marlborough Streets, will be only 650 metres away.