Danks and Bourke
Level 1, 20A Danks St, Waterloo 2017
- Level 1
- Suite 1.1
- Area m2 121m2
- Annual Rent Please contact agent
- Parking Parking available in building
Property for Rent and Lease
- There's parking for retail customers on site but that can also be used by your clients when they come to visit. That is a rare convenience on the city fringe.
- There is a common meeting room available in the building.
- The suite has a great feel to it and enjoys the benefit of an outside terrace as well. Perfect for the Sydney climate.
- All amenities, air conditioned etc.
- Great layout with natural light and verandah
A terrific precinct for creative and retail businesses in the city fringe suburb of Waterloo. Well located in easy proximity of the CBD, city fringe, eastern suburbs, lower north shore and the Airport. Parking for visitors and for your car too. This area has changed enormously and is only getting better.
Danks Street is now renowned for homewares and great cafes. Creative businesses have been drawn to this area, feeding off the energy that the environment creates.