What We Do
Commercial Property Management is our specialty.
With a diverse portfolio of over 300,000 square metres of commercial and retail property across Sydney, leave the hard work of managing your property and assets to the TGC experts.
Our promise to you.
“We will maximise your returns and simplify your life.”
This will be done through effective management of your assets, closely monitoring income and costs.
Tailor made service.
We like to keep it personal and will ultimately manage your property like it is our own. Your property may be bricks and mortar but our approach is based on people and relationships. We understand that every property and every client is different, thus we provide exceptional personalised service, hassle-free communication and transparency every step of the way.
Our property managers are skilled property professionals and are dedicated to providing you with outstanding service through regular communication and a tailored management experience. We are proud of our track record in maintaining client relationships serving a wide range of investor categories.
What do you need?
- Maximum returns
- Tailor-made solutions
- Operating expenses minimised
- No vacancies
- Disciplined rent collection
- An increase to your property’s value
- Asset facility management
- Timely reporting
- Easy communication with a property manager
What does TGC do?
- Collect your rent
- Pay your bills
- Lease your property
- Provide detailed reports
- Review your costs
- Manage cash flow
- Identify improvements
- Anticipate problems
- Provide solutions
- Look after maintenance and inspections
- Communicate frequently and transparently
Why Choose TGC?
- Guaranteed personal care and attention
- Exceptional relationships with tenants and contractors
- Reliable, honest management of your property so you can relax
- Competitive fees
- TGC has been operating in the Sydney CBD and Metro markets for over 25 years
- We work closely with TGC’s leasing team to avoid vacancies
At TGC we take pride in being able to meet client’s needs, transforming average performing assets into maximum returns in the shortest possible time.
In over 20 years of property management, there is not much we haven’t seen and learnt from, so give us a call today to discuss your individual needs.