News Blog - Residential
ETTALONG BEACH – THE CENTRAL COAST’S HIDDEN GEM
Whether you’re an investor or occupier, take a look at Ettalong Beach … You will love it!
- Waterfront Town – Ettalong Beach offers prestige living directly on the beach front. Spanning a 1.5km shore between Umina Beach and Booker Bay, the town looks across the water to Wagstaffe, Pretty Beach and Hardys Bay.
- Family Oriented – With its small population of over 5,800 people, Ettalong Beach prides itself on being a community for families. The shallow waters of the beaches along with numerous tidal pools, playgrounds and sporting venues offer a perfect and safe environment for children to learn and enjoy the water.
- The Fishing – The beach itself, as well as the main channel running through Woy Woy and Ettalong Beach, is renowned for its hot fishing spots. Flathead, jewfish, snapper or bream are just some of the fish you could hook when casting out into the channel. Whether you’re a serious sports fisher or are just a weekend angler with the kids, Ettalong Beach offers a great fishing experience!
- Ettalong Seaside Village Markets – One weekend a month Ettalong Beach plays host to the largest undercover market on the Central Coast of New South Wales. With a diverse range of products, the markets are part of the weekend lifestyle in Ettalong.
- Adventures – The Central Coast has a large variety of sporting and adventure activities available. For on-land activities, the Central Coast offers flying foxes and abseiling to horse riding and bike tours. For those who prefer water activities, there are surfing beaches as well as rivers and lagoons for wakeboarding, kayaking and boating.
- Restaurants and Cafes – Whether living on the beach or on the border of the national parks that surround Ettalong, one can always enjoy the beautiful views and numerous cafes and restaurants along the beach. Ettalong Beach has no shortage of dining options.
- Cinema Paradiso – Movie-goers relish the experience to see a movie in a place unlike any other in the Central Coast region. Cinema Paradiso, established in 1999, flaunts its Mediterranean surroundings to anyone that cares to visit. With six screens, including an outdoor cinema, each cinema is themed with a unique setting that is not seen in other cinemas.
- The Palm Beach Ferry – For short journeys to other beaches along the coast, the Palm Beach Ferry offers services between Ettalong, Wagstaffe and Palm Beach. Starting in the early morning and ending in the early evening, whether it be for a day trip or an extended stay, the ferry travels from Ettalong to Palm Beach via Wagstaffe in just 25-30 minutes.
- Scenic Beaches and National Parks – When staying in Ettalong Beach you will find yourself surrounded by the beauty and awe of the numerous scenic beaches and national parks. Nearby are both the Bouddi National Park and the Brisbane Water National Park. Many sights, tours and activities await you in these parks that are great for the young and old.
- Accessibility – Far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of the city but still well within travelling range if need be, Ettalong Beach has many transport options. The NSW TrainLink runs regularly (every 30 minutes) to the Central Coast region and back. Travel time can take between 60-80 minutes on train depending if you are leaving from the Sydney CBD or North Shore. By car and dependent on traffic, the trip can take approximately 60-90 minutes along the M1 and Central Coast Highway.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT ATLANTIS, ETTALONG?
Atlantis presents a collection of impeccably designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a pool deck and street-level retail space due for completion March 2018.
Boldly reshaping the architectural landscape, its distinctive, fluid design has been influenced by its magical seaside surroundings, showcasing curvaceous forms inspired by the gentle waves on the water.
Atlantis apartments are impeccably finished, generously proportioned and perfectly planned for easy coastal living. Fluid open-plan layouts with spacious alfresco areas create a superb environment for entertaining. Security parking features lift access for your convenience.
CD Architects’ extensive use of glass ensures that the apartments are flooded with natural light, allowing them to take full advantage of the incredible unrestricted coastal panorama and views of the surrounding beachside locale.
Atlantis residents enjoy the option of two interior colour schemes in lighter and darker shades, both of which provide the perfect backdrop to suit any taste. The lighter scheme showcases more earthy, natural tones while the darker scheme is characterised by more dramatic dark grey tones.
Gazing over the beach and waterways, the infinity pool and sun-soaked deck provide a glorious vantage point for soaking up some rays and taking in the ever-changing spectacle below. Or you might prefer to retreat to the serene landscaped garden, finding sanctuary amid the peaceful green surroundings.
Click here to find out more.